Naturally Raised. Naturally Delicious.
Ranch Steak Stir Fry
- 1lb Ranch Steak, Trimmed
- 1 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- 1 – 1 1/2 Cup Stir Fry Sauce
- 2 Cups Sticky White Rice
- Sesame Seeds
- Stir Fry Vegetables
- 1 Cup Broccoli Florets
- 1 Cup Sugar Snap Peas
- 1 Cup Carrots, Sliced
Stir Fry Marinade
- 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Juice of 1 Lime
- 1 Tsp Fresh Ginger, Grated
- Prepare the marinade by mixing 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil, fresh lime
juice, and ginger.
- Trim the Ranch Steak in 1/2” slices, cutting on the bias.
- Place the sliced steak in a ziplock bag and cover with marinade. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours to allow the steak to marinate.
- While the steak marinates, slice the carrots and steam the broccoli,
carrots, and sugar snap peas for 2 minutes. You can also use frozen stir fry
vegetables. Thaw and bring to room temperature while the steak
- Cook the rice according to instruction on the package.
- In a hot skillet, add the sesame and olive oil. Quickly sear the beef strips,
cooking 2 minutes per side. Remove beef from pan.
- Add white wine to pan to deglaze. Pour in marinade mixture and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Return beef to pan and add stir fry sauce.
- Stir fry or saute together for 1 minute. Add vegetables and stir, coating
the vegetables in the sauce mixture.
- Serve over sticky rice and garnish with sesame seeds.