Naturally Raised. Naturally Delicious.
London Broil Teriyaki
- 12oz London Broil Steak
- Green Onions, Sliced on the Bias
- 1 1/2 Cups Soy Sauce
- 3/4 Cup Honey
- Juice of One Fresh Lime
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Ginger, Grated
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1 Tbsp Mirin
- Prepare the marinade by mixing the soy sauce, honey, mirin, and lime juice together, along with the garlic and ginger.
- Pour half the marinade into a 9 x 13 Pyrex baking pan. Layer the London Broil Steak on top of the marinade and then pour the remaining marinade over the steak. Cover tightly with a lid or plastic wrap and refrigerate for 12-24 hours. The teriyaki flavor becomes more robust the longer the beef marinates.
- Reserve half the marinade for grilling and pour the other half into a small saucepan, bringing to a simmer over low heat.
- Preheat your grill or cast iron grill pan over medium high heat.
- Lay the steak on the grill and brush with marinade reserved for grilling.
Grill 4-6 minutes per side, basting each side liberally with teriyaki
marinade. Cook to medium and remove to serving platter.
- Allow beef to rest for 5 minutes then slice on the bias into 1/4” strips.
- Drizzle marinade from the saucepan over the steak and garnish with
green onions. Enjoy!