Brisket Burnt End Sliders
Brisket Rub Ingredients
Triple J Coleslaw
Eric's BBQ Sauce
1. Prepare rub by mixing together all rub dry ingredients and generously coat the brisket. Refrigerate for 24 hours.
2. Mix together one can of Coors beer with 1/2 to 1 tsp cayenne pepper and baste the brisket.
3. Place the brisket on the smoker at 180 degrees and cook for 2 hours, basting at least once per hour with the beer/cayenne pepper mixture.
4. After 2 hours, remove the brisket to an aluinum pan set over a beer bath (deeper aluminum pan with minimum of 1″ depth of beef). This allows the beer to evaporate into the brisket during cooking. Let cook for another 2 hours.
5. After 4 hours of cooking time, add more of the beef/cayenne mixture to the brisket and cover with foil, cooking until done (minimum 6 hours).
6. When the brisket is fully cooked, remove it from the smoker and let is sit for 20-30 minutes. Slice into 1/8 to 1/4″ slices and keep warm until you’re ready to assembly the sliders.
1. Mix together the mayonnaise, milk and apple cider vinegar until well blended.
2. Pour over coleslaw mix. Taste and adjust with seasonings. Refrigerate until assembly.
BBQ Sauce Directions
1. Combine all ingredients in a glass or metal bowl and whisk until well blended. You can also mix all the ingredients together in a blender, pulsing until well mixed.
2. Pour BBQ sauce into a squeeze bottle and refrigerate until assembly.
1. Slice the slider rolls. Layer with brisket slices and sliced cheese. Top with coleslaw and drizzle BBQ sauce. Top with slider top.