cajun hangar steak
1. Sprinkle salt on both sides of Hangar Steak and refrigerate for 1-2 hours (no more than 2 hours) to create a brine and tenderize the meat.
2. Remove the Hangar Steak from the refrigerator and pat dry.
3. Mix Christensen Ranch Cajun Seasoning, garlic, salt, and pepper together. Coat steak generously and return to refrigerator for 25-30 minutes.
4. In cast iron grilling pan or skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. When the oil is very hot, lay the steak in the pan. All to cook for 5-6 minutes. Turn steak over and cook another 4-6 minutes until desired doneness. Remove from pan to plate.
5. Pour white wine into the pan to deglaze, stirring in Dijon mustard.
6. Bring to a fast simmer and reduce by half. Spoon over steak and enjoy!