london broil teriyaki
1. Prepare the marinade by mixing the soy sauce, honey, mirin, and lime juice together, along with the garlic and ginger.
2. Pour half the marinade into a 9 x 13 Pyrex baking pan. Layer the London Broil Steak on top of the marinade and then pour the remaining marinade over the steak. Cover tightly with a lid or plastic wrap and refrigerate for 12-24 hours. The teriyaki flavor becomes more robust the longer the beef marinates.
3. Reserve half the marinade for grilling and pour the other half into a small saucepan, bringing to a simmer over low heat.
4. Preheat your grill or cast iron grill pan over medium high heat.
5. Lay the steak on the grill and brush with marinade reserved for grilling.
Grill 4-6 minutes per side, basting each side liberally with teriyaki
marinade. Cook to medium and remove to serving platter.
6. Allow beef to rest for 5 minutes then slice on the bias into 1/4” strips.
7. Drizzle marinade from the saucepan over the steak and garnish with
green onions. Enjoy!