Beef Breakfast Sausage and Cheddar Monkey Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350°F
2. Combine the beef breakfast sausage with the seasonings and cook in a large skillet over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes, crumbling and stirring until cooked through. Set aside.
3. Open biscuit cans and cut each biscuit into quarters. Place into a large bowl and add the sausage mixture, cheese, onion and olive oil and toss gently until well combined.
4. Generously coat a Bundt pan with cooking spray. Place the sausage and biscuit mixture into the pan and bake for 30 to 35 minutes until the top is golden brown and the biscuits are set.
5. Remove from the oven and immediately invert onto a serving place. Allow to rest for 10 minutes.
6. Drizzle with sour cream before serving.