ranch steak stir fry
Stir Fry Marinade
1. Prepare the marinade by mixing 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil, fresh lime juice, and ginger.
2. Trim the Ranch Steak in 1/2” slices, cutting on the bias.
3. Place the sliced steak in a ziplock bag and cover with marinade. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours to allow the steak to marinate.
4. While the steak marinates, slice the carrots and steam the broccoli, carrots, and sugar snap peas for 2 minutes. You can also use frozen stir fry vegetables. Thaw and bring to room temperature while the steak marinates.
5. Cook the rice according to instructions on the package.
6. In a hot skillet, add the sesame and olive oil. Quickly sear the beef strips, cooking 2 minutes per side. Remove beef from pan.
7. Add white wine to pan to deglaze. Pour in marinade mixture and simmer for 2 minutes.
8. Return beef to pan and add stir fry sauce.
9. Stir fry or saute together for 1 minute. Add vegetables and stir, coating the vegetables in the sauce mixture.
10. Serve over sticky rice and garnish with sesame seeds.